FeaturesCan be easily integrated with all configurations, thanks to their 55 mm standard width and mounting on DIN rail.
GV3 P Thermal-Magnetic Breaker:
- 7 ratings from 9 to 65 A used for magnetic and thermal motor protection from 5.5 to 30 kW.
- 5 ratings from 25 to 65 A used for magnetic motor protection from 11 to 30 kW.
- 50 kA Icu breaking capacity from 40 to 65A and 100 kA Icu from 9 to 32 A, complying with international standards and certifications.
- Product compacity: 55 mm standard width provides an easier installation in the panel and space saving, mounting on DIN rail
- Sturdiness and safety with 3-position rotary handle, front face padlocking.
- Common additives parts for TeSys GV2 and GV3 ranges.
BenefitsA stronger, safer, and long-term connection
Designed with the new and ingenious, EverLink* patented, power terminal system, The TeSys GV3 circuit-breaker provides a more reliable connection quality: the tightening pressure applied to the cables remains stable, strong and long-lasting even under tough conditions. Common additive parts to GV2 and GV3 ranges provide simplicity and significant installation time saving.
- Industry, infrastructures, buildings:
Used for motor control and protection, complying with IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1 standards.