PowerLogic® PowerView™ is an easy-to-use, entry-range power monitoring solution ideally suited for small system applications. The software polls the network for compatible PowerLogic devices, simplifying system and device configuration. Connection and data logging begins automatically at factory preset intervals, settings which are easily changed by the user. PowerView allows users to track real-time power conditions and perform remote monitoring of electrical equipment or installations at key distribution points across an electrical network. Logged values reveal energy waste, unused capacity and historical trends. Its Report Builder includes time of use configurations, allowing the user to create reports with energy and demand values for time periods with specific billing requirements. Power costs can be allocated to departments or processes. Generated reports are exported to Microsoft Excel for easy data access and custom reporting. PowerView is a cost-effective power monitoring solution and a key first step towards a comprehensive energy intelligence strategy.
PowerView is compatible with the following devices:PowerView™ offers a wide range of functions:
PM9C, PM210, PM500, ION6200, PM710, PM750, PM810, PM820, and PM850 meters, Micrologic P and Micrologic H trip units, and TORO MC devices.
- Automated data acquisition from compatible devices
- Microsoft MSDE data warehouse
- Backup/restore database management
- Historical tabular data into Microsoft Excel
- Historical trending
- Interval PC-based historical logging
- TCP/IP, serial communications
- Pre-defined meter onboard data log retrieval
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything.
PowerLogic PowerView software helps you:
- reduce power costs
- increase the productivity of your facility by optimizing the operation of your electrical installation.
- Power consumption monitoring
- Cost allocation and sub-billing
- Remote monitoring of electrical installation
- Load studies and circuit optimization
- Harmonic monitoring (THD)
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment monitoring.