Modular design for a wide variety of needs:
- Single pole, single pole + neutral, 2 pole, 3 pole, 3 pole + neutral, 4 pole.
Different cylindrical cartridge fuse sizes:
- 8.5 x 31.5, 10 x 38, 14 x 51, 22 x 58.
- High breaking capacity 120 kA / 500 V and 80 kA / 690 V (depending on the fuse used).
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact.
- Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
- Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting.
- Conforming to the European RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- Version for Class CC fuses available for North American market.
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as signifiant production.
ApplicationsIndustry, Infrastructure, Building:
They are especially adapted for electrical installations, whether for distribution, control or motor starters.