This proven range of vacuum contactors offers the best solution to suit MV feeders for industrial projects. They have a fast switching rate and a long mechanical life. Fitted with an electronic auxiliary supply control device, CBX and CVX provides an energy efficient solution.
- The design and contact materials fulfil the general requirements for contactor applications of motor starters, transformers or capacitor bank feeders (inc back-to-back installations) in various industrial sectors.
- CBX has a cubic arrangement for 7.2 kV and 12 kV applications and is available with single or three-phase. A mechanical interlock between two contactors is available for motor reverser applications.
- The CBX contactors come with electronic auxiliary supply (EAS) as standard equipment.
- CVX - Up to 12kV, capable for inductive and capacitive load type, and fuse holders are available. The withdrawable type is equipped with trolley and can be adapted with panels by specified cradles.
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Fast switching rate.
- Long mechanical life.
- Low power losses thanks to electronic auxiliary supply.
- Easy configuration and low consumption.