FeaturesThe NetBotz 250 is the most cost-effective approach for monitoring all types and sizes of IT environments. With six on-board ports for connecting various NetBotz wired sensors, including temperature, temp/humidity, smoke, and spot fluid detection sensors, the appliance protects your computing equipment from environmental threats. Native support for NetBotz wireless sensors allows for a rapid deployment of your monitoring solution. Additional features like integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert and user-defined alerts make the NetBotz 250 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets.
- Flexibility and adaptability - Can be the environmental monitoring solution, or the rack access control solution, or both.
- Slim form factor - Can be mounted in a rack alongside other IT gear, or zero –U mounted in the back
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Reduce Cabling - Features wireless sensors to reduce the clutter and expense of cabling.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Easy Integration - Integrates with APC racks, NetBotz sensors, and Data Center Expert for easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Encryption - Helps ensure effective access control and integrity for SSL browser and SSH sessions.