FeaturesThe APC SurgeArrest Home/Office series provides the premium level of surge protection for computers and other electronic devices in the event of large electrical surges. This line of surge protected power strips includes features such as phone line splitters to protect communication lines, USB outlets, and transformer block spacing allowing you to plug in equipment without blocking outlets. Typical applications for the Surge Arrest Home/Office series of power strips include professional PCs, televisions, gaming consoles, and printers.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer - A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Adjustable Cable Management - Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Phone Line Splitter - Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters - Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Transformer Block Spacing - Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no
Professional-grade Electrical Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics
Part of SurgeArrest
The world's only surge protector to incorporate removable cable guide and rotating cord retainer.