FeaturesThe Back-UPS CS offers our best value for protecting your business and office computer systems. It provides battery backup power that allows you to work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility and phone lines. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and transformer-block spaced outlets make the Back-UPS CS the perfect unit to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power outages and lost data.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.