FeaturesThe Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets (including transformer-block spaced outlets) make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal perform
High Performance Battery Backup & Protection for Business Computers
Part of Back-UPS
Best solution for poor power regions and applications requiring longer runtimes.