FeaturesAs data center managers look to increase performance, reliability and efficiency while minimizing risk, and eliminating the complexities of day-to-day operations, more and more are turning to Schneider Electric to manage their facilities.
- Change Management - Risk mitigation through direct vendor supervision and process oversight
- Facility Management - Dedicated on-site mission critical facility operations and maintenance specialists
- Maintenance Programing - Maintenance program planning, performance, measurement and optimization
- Performance Optimization - Enhanced reliability through development, implementation and continuous improvement of site specific maintenance procedures
- Facility Documentation - Creation, updating, organization and storage of critical facility documents and drawings
- Emergency Preparedness & Response - Business continuity assurance through crisis planning, emergency procedure development, scenario drills and incident management
- Code & Regulatory Compliance - Ensuring conformance to local, state and federal regulatory requirements pertaining to facility systems and activities.
- Operational Safety - Hazard analysis and mitigation, training, policy coordination, and facility safety management
- Systems Optimization - System benchmarking, measurement and continuous parameter adjustment for performance and efficiency optimization.