Life Sciences facilities of the future
Discover our EcoStruxure solutions for Life Sciences
Create an optimal and compliant production environment
Provide optimum conditions to produce products of consistent quality compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations while reducing cost and meeting sustainability goals. Our solutions can help you:
- Maximize uptime and availability of your facility while optimizing energy usage and equipment coefficient of performance (COP).
- Visualize all siloed data with advanced data analytics and dashboards.
- Adhere to ALCOA+ data integrity principles, digitize validation processes and records, mitigate risks and minimize business impact from cyber theft.
Boost manufacturing efficiency
Transform your production by leveraging rapidly evolving technologies that provide real-time actionable insight to ensure product quality, reduce time to market, be more agile and take operational efficiency to the next level. Our solutions can help you:
- Speed up the review process and get a quality product to market faster.
- Maximize product quality and yield, and optimize processes and equipment performance.
- Implement built-in quality assurance.
- Empower workforce with digital tools and technologies to automate work processes and foster collaboration.
- Adapt to changing production requirements to ensure interoperability and easy reconfiguration of individual modules.
Achieve better control and compliance
Our solutions can help you:
- Manage and exchange product information in a multi-channel environment.
- Track and trace your products in the distribution chain.
- Comply with regulatory requirements with reliable and flexible serialization solutions.
- Implement simulation software to your supply chain to improve throughput, operational and strategic decision-making, optimize asset utilization and reduce logistics and storage costs.
Switch to active energy management
Design a carbon-neutral strategy for your facility and operations. Integrate all sustainability metrics, energy supply data, and real-time facility information into one advanced business analytics platform. Our solutions can help you:
- Build sustainability KPI dashboard for easy visualization and automatic reporting of all projects, achievements, and savings with company stakeholders.
- Strategically source your energy to increase renewable content.
- Reduce energy consumption with efficient utilities and optimally distributed and renewable energy resources.
- Control contaminated water, waste, and effluents and evaluate supplier's sustainability practices for carbon release and associated risks management.
Discover software, services and products for Life Sciences
AVEVA Process Engineering
Asset performance management
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
EcoStruxure IT Advisor
AVEVA Asset Performance Management
Process management software
AVEVA Operations Control and HMI solutions
AVEVA MES and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
AVEVA™ System Platform
AVEVA OSI PI Systems
AVEVA PlanetTogether Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS)
AVEVA Advanced Process Control (APC)
AVEVA Industrial Information Management
Machine management software
EcoStruxure Machine Advisor
EcoStruxure™ Augmented Operator Advisor
Facilities power and sustainability software
EcoStruxure Resource Advisor
Energy and Sustainability Services
Building automation and control
EcoStruxure Building Operation
Power Monitoring Expert 9.x
PAC, PLC & Other Controllers
EcoStruxure™ Automation Expert
Distributed control systems
EcoStruxure Hybrid DCS
Industrial automation software
Industrial automation and control
HMI (terminals and industrial PC)
Harmony signaling and relays
Sensors and RFID
Variable Frequency Drives and Soft Starters
Motion Control & Robotics
Power products and systems
PowerLogic advanced metering
Pact Series breaker and switches
Set Series MV and LV power distribution
Critical power, cooling, and racks
Galaxy series UPS
Prefabricated Data Centre Modules
Smart devices for buildings
Space Logic controllers, sensors, valves, actuators, and other devices
Next-generation Life Sciences facilities
This white paper examines the five key risk factors for facilities in the Life Sciences industry and provides examples on how to turn them into business opportunities.
Building a cybersecurity strategy
It’s never been clearer: building and executing a holistic cybersecurity strategy is an urgent business imperative and competitive, not just a technology issue. But where do you begin? Discover good practices and use cases.