More than ever, you need mobile data access, but point solutions are running on various device types, processes are disparate, and there are issues with data conversion and transfer. You need to improve your ROI, increase crew efficiency, and reduce operating costs. Mapping and asset information are critical to your field work, while infrastructure data must remain secure and reliable.
SolutionsOur field mobility solutions extend the value of your existing system investment with focused, intuitive tools that give field crews real-time access to work orders, safety documents, and geospatial and schematic representations of asset data so they know exactly what work to perform, where it’s located, and can easily record and communicate work status and results. Field mobility solutions unify work processes, support a multitude of work types, and give the control centers timely and accurate feedback from the field that improves the quality of information in enterprise systems. In addition, they enforce standard-based and corporate policies to ensure the security of asset infrastructure data.
- Improve field access to current asset data.
- Provide field crews with access to work requests, switching plans, incidents, and safety documents.
- Allow crews to view, search and navigate the network in both geographical and schematic views.
- Enable crews to perform operations like planned switching and incident response.
- Replaces paper maps, empowers field crews, and makes communication between crews and the control room more structured and reliable
- Integrated with Schneider Electric’s GIS and ADMS solutions
- Based on our knowledge of advanced power operations solutions
Related smart grid applications
Our advanced smart grid solutions empower your utility’s transition into a next-generation energy provider by enabling safer, more reliable, and more efficient power management.
- Ensure more structured and reliable communication between crews and the control room
- Replace paper maps and empower field crews
- Access current asset data, work requests, switching plans, incidents, and safety documents
- View, search and navigate the network in both geographical and schematic views
- Perform operations including planned switching and incident response