Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager to our production plant in Bukowno, Poland. The main tasks of the person will relate to provide leadership for excellence in our manufacturing process output related to all Quality and Customer Satisfaction topics.
What you will do:
- Core process. Guarantee the application of Schneider Electric quality policy & the respect of customer requirements in terms of technical quality & service level. Manage the Quality Management System of the entity. Overseeing the process of certification of a plant and products. Manage and monitor key performance metrics for suppliers, Quality of Operations and customer feedback
- Customer complaints: alert, support & escalate customer satisfaction issues. Conduct data analysis of customer feedback (complaints) across many different categories and be able to identify and prioritize areas to improve the customer experience.
- Manufacturing quality which covers quality related activities inside industrial entities as well as flows between them. Manufacturing/assembling processes robustness (as result of implementation of Process Control Chart, FMEA, Poka Yoke, …).
- Industrial problem management: Issue to Prevention management, using warm loop and 8D cold loop methodologies, with CS&Q related processes
- Supplier quality: guarantee quality level for external / internal procurement using standardized basic supplier quality management processes, tools and requirements
- Drive continuous improvement. Promote and manage the relevant quality programs and methods (8D, Lean 6 sigma, etc.) to ensure continuous improvement. Consolidate all Non Quality Costs and drive improvement actions. Optimize the quality performance of customer satisfaction through SIM. Lead continuous improvement projects to mitigate repeat issues, shorten project cycle times, and improve process efficiencies.
- Team. Manage, coach and develop the team through constant feedback and performance coaching.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Engineering Degree in a relevant science
- At least 3 years of working experience as Quality manager, with special focus on companies with matrix organization. Experience in electronic/ electromechanical manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Quality Tools (FMEA, Parts Approval Process, Control Plans etc.). Additional Certifications (Six Sigma/Lead Auditor/Lean) is considered an advantage.
- English level that allows free communication in the international environment. The candidate must communicate concisely and effectively with good presentation skills.
- Strong customer service focus; demonstrated ability to understand the customer’s business, issues and needs, proactively responding to customer requirements.
- Ability to manage a team and motivate people to achieve challenging goals. Ability to lead, influence suppliers, peers, superiors and drive results
- Strong collaboration attitude. Proactive and continuous improvement mind set. Energetic, self-motivated and the ability to act with a sense of urgency. Demonstrated strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Harmonogram: Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
numer zamówienia: 006MOX