Financial Planning Team looking for new members
FP&A Team is looking for new members
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business, we are looking for:
FP&A Financial Analysts, Reporting Specialists, Junior FP&A Analysts
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Unique experience to be part of newly established team and transition project
- Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
- Prepare process documentation as an output from work shadowing
- Period-End Closing
- Reporting & Analysis
- Provide reports & analysis of actuals to internal & external stakeholders
- Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
- Deliver: Financial Group Reporting, Consolidated Margin, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review, Industrial Database and follow-up the long-term industrial plan
- Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Ensure Master Data maintenance
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, production plant or functional area
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Good English command.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
For reporting specialist:
- Experience in building automated reports and models
- Digital/BI skills (for example data flows across organization, data base, data warehouse)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Harmonogram: Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
numer zamówienia: 006DN8