- They are used for industrial applications requiring a high breaking capacity.
- They perform the disconnector function and must not be used as switches (Utilization category: AC-20).
- They can be equipped with an indicator light indicating blowing of the fuse cartridge.
- They meet IEC/EN 60947-3 standard requirements.
- Disconnection of all poles is guaranteed for the 2P, 3P, and 3P+N versions during factory assembly.
STI can use both gG and aM fuse cartridges without striker
gG fuses: used to provide both overload and short-circuit protection
aM fuses: used to provide only short-circuit protection of loads with high peak current such as motors, transformers primaries, etc.)
Available in both 8.5 x 31.5 mm and 10.3 x 38 mm diameters
Fuse cartridges meet IEC/EN 60269-1/2 (NFC 60-200).
- Comb busbar:
- Busbar connectors:
- For 25 mm2 cable
- 230 V neon indicator light
- 400 V maxi.
- Padlocking device
- Clip-on markers (C60 type): used to identify:
- captive fuse cartridge compartment makes it impossible to lose fuse cartridge
- additional compartment for replacement fuse cartridge