- Suitable for isolation in compliance with IEC/EN 60898-1 and/or IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Available in 1P+N, 3P and 3P+N for circuits with In from 1 A to 40 A.
- Breaking capacity at 4500 A, 6000 A and up to 10 kA.
- Wide range of tripping curves available: B, C.
- Green strip on toggle provides positive contact indication, guaranteeing that all poles are opened.
- Padlocking accessories provide additional protection.
- Class 2 insulation for optimal protection of operators and unqualified persons.
- Optimal protection with class 3 limitation.
- Highly robust design with pollution degree 3 rating in compliance with IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Wide range of operating temperatures: -25 - 70°C.
Providing added protection options, ease of installation and a great range of flexibility, our overcurrent circuit breakers are ideal if you’re working within residential and small building applications.
Complete compatibility with Schneider Electric devices with limitation class 3.
Robust design with Pollution Degree 3 according to IEC/EN 60947-2 and operating temperature between -25 and 70°C.
Option to add auxiliaries for remote monitoring and control.
Option to add residual current device (Vigi).
Total modularity of the Clario system enabling the mix of Clario circuit breakers with their control and monitoring auxiliaries or their add-on residual current devices (Vigi).
Ease of installation
Easy to install and disassemble with comb busbar in place thanks to top and bottom latches.