- Fan guards - A safety measure that provides protection from the fan opening by covering the inlet.
- Mounting frame - Allows unit to be installed on the rear of the rack, leaving valuable rack space for other equipment.
- Intrări duble putere A-B - Alimentare de la UPS pentru protecţia alimentării energie electrică cu intrări duble pentru redundanţă.
- Power/temperature controlled fans - Provides two methods for controlling the amount of heat removal from the rack enclosure.
- Redundant fans - In the event of fan failure, redundant fans will provide increased airflow.
- Communications link - Allows for aggregated status and alarm information through one point. Connects up to eight units together for monitoring and control.
- Indicatori status LED - Three (3) external status indicator LEDs represent that: utility power is present or the PowerShield is operating on battery; the system is operating as expected and output power is present; and the battery needs to be replaced or has been disconnected.