Multifix Plus is an inventive and cost-efficient range of flush mounted installation boxes from Schneider Electric.
- Apparatus boxes: Single boxes in two depths (40 and 50 mm) with both c/c 60 and c/c 78 fixing centres. Double and triple boxes for both horizontal and vertical mounting. Six-station box for 2x3 stations at c/c 57 mm.
- Wall box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Ceiling boxes and ceiling box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Hole saws 40, 67, 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Gripple system for ceiling boxes
- Accessories such as covers, DCL lighting plugs etc
IEC 60670-1 for boxes and IEC 61995-1 for devices for the connection of light fittings.
Materials and Colours
Boxes: Polystyrene in the colour RAL 9015.
- Complete range of accessories including DCL outlets and plugs.
- Holesaws 40, 67 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Wide range of boxes for both horizontal and vertical installations
- Efficient – high-speed screws (triple-threaded) for quick assembly
- Two depths, 40 and 50 mm, make the box suitable in various wall thicknesses
- Easy to order – several pre-packed kits, most also including DCL outlet
- Safe – no risk for injuries. Knock-outs are easily removed by hand giving a clean cut without sharp edges and burrs
- Fast and easy hole-making for double/triple boxes thanks to their slim “waistline”
- Easy to mount – the wide and thin collar around the box hides small mistakes in the hole-making
- Perfect grip – the single boxes have universal fixing claws with multiple function for perfect grip in both hollow walls and brick walls
- Several knock-outs of various sizes in the same box
- Safe – all metal parts are zinc-plated to eliminate the risk of corrosion, and the plastic parts withstand a glow wire test of 850°
- Anti-rotation system in the single box
- For all kinds of walls and wiring devices – extra long screws and c/c 60 fixing centres
- Simple to use – self-instructive and functional design
For all types of hollow walls and brick walls. Suitable for most environments in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.