Account Manager for Specifications
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Account Manager Specifications
This position is Develop with high level of relationship with Influencers and Offer Solutions using Schneider Electric Product Lines. Conduct Product and solutions presentation highlighting Schneider Electric product advantages to assure brand preference. Increase hit rate, gain market share of products thru partner channels, retain existing brand ambassadors and influencers, and convert more industry influencer to Schneider Electric advocates.
What will you do?
- Establish & build a solid relationship with key accounts; Promote and specify Schneider Electric offers & solutions. Leverage of Services capabilities to provide technical support to Specifier.
- Transfer opportunity lead to the relevant Sales team (according to the segment & channel); Share information/updates related to the opportunity status with the opportunity leader to ensure higher chances of conversion; Identify & qualify opportunity in Specifier Portfolio.
- Development and execution of strategy to Win Projects within Schneider Electric Policies.; Drive Spec-in for Project in the design stage; Act as a “Consultants” to Influencers and Designers
- Clear understanding of the market players and market dynamic Assist in the Selection of key project Players; Development and execution of strategy to Win Projects within Schneider Electric Policies.
Who would be successful?
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electronics Engineering with experience in auxiliary systems and electrical systems experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the Electrical Engineering Industry, with auxiliary and electrical systems experience for Electronics Engineering, with high level of relationship with Designer/consultant, end user representatives, and System Integrators and Electrical Engineering Practitioners. Well versed in IEC standards.
- Good command of spoken and written English; Demonstrates strong personal leadership in line with our values; Excellent Product Knowledge and Electrical Engineering Design.
- Ability to influence and convince; Effective at building networks, internally and externally
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.