Customs Supervisor Reynosa Plant
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Trade, Business, Economics, Information Technology or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience in Customs processes for manufacturing operations and IMMEX programs.
- Proven and successful experience supervising & developing direct reports.
- Talent management, effective recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor execution.
- Knowledge of MX - US import and export control regulation is required.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Classification experience (HTS and basics of ECCN).
- Free Trade Agreements in deep.
- Excel Intermediate - Advanced level.
- In trade, Integration Point, Symphony, CDM, SAP, Coda, Digest, Access & SQL as competitive advantages.
- Knowledge and experience of duty minimization programs.
- Compliance & results oriented.
- Project Management Skills
- Strong commitment with the organization and team.
- Credible, committed, & focus on results.
- Good managing up skills and dealing skills with suppliers and business partners.
- Analytical thinking.
- Business Understanding.
- Hands on and executor professional.
- Motivated, open to learn, energy to shake things, responsible, service driven, proactive, inquisitive.
- Well-organized, and motivated for high-level performance.
- Ability to influence at management levels of the organization.
- Global and business mindset.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.