Fabrication Setup & Operate*
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Ability to meet production requirements and maintain part quality.
- Ability to use measuring instruments and read blueprints.
- Ability to read, understand and follow procedures to inspect parts.
- Must have the ability to communicate, including verbal and written English.
- Ability to work safely, communicate effectively with supervisors, technical support and peers, use good judgment, and work well around others.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations, following policies and procedures, solve problems and maintain full commitment to the task.
- Ability to utilize good time management skills and multitask without constant supervision
- Ability to use standard tools such as: Screw driver, allen wrenches, die grinder, hammers, sockets, end wrenches and other miscellaneous tools.
- Ability to operate forklift, overhead lift, overhead hoist and other material handling equipment and successfully pass standardized certification procedures.
- Maintains regular attendance in accordance with the current Attendance Policy.
- Frequent forward and lateral reaching
- Ability to stand for a minimum 8 hours
- Occasional moderate force required to push, pull and position molds and dies
- Frequent grasping and using of tools such as wrenches and die grinder
- Occasional lifting of objects weighing 22-41 lbs from floor to waist height
- Occasional forward neck and back flexion
- Occasional stooping, crouching, squatting, kneeling and balancing
- Frequent hand–eye coordination of body and work object movements
- Occasional visual positioning of equipment, adjustments and data entry
- Occasional visual inspection to check for quality defects, tooling or measuring devices
- Must have the ability to climb ladder up to 10 feet and work at elevated heights using step ladders and fixed ladders
- Must have the ability to communicate.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against disability.