Indirect Procurement Country Lead
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Indirect Procurement Country Lead (006NAD) to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
- Define/Manage the Supplier Network, Business Orientation and Maintained Preferred Suppliers Lists
- Country Supplier Mapping: Identify Business Needs & Market Evolution
- Preferred Supplier Leadership: Negotiation, Lead Business Review and Supplier Development Program
- Define and Track Performance Dashboard: Accountable for the Consolidated Purchasing Performance
- Deploying Purchasing & Non-Purchasing Levers: track and ownership of performance
- Formulate Cross Functional Levers for Supplier Performance, Innovation, Service Level and Sustainable Growth with the Function Governance Validation.
- Share Strategy, Supplier Base and Best Practices with Regional Team.
- Sourcing, Standardization, Spend Control and Innovation with Suppliers
- Leverage Cross Functional Expertise to Implement Cost Model or Rate Card, Selection Guide, Data Standardization Short List and Purchasing Policies
- Support Other Buyers in Their Consolidated Negotiations and Supplier Management Actions
- Manage Country Cross Functional Team Partnership with the Business Owner.
- Manage the Country Purchasing Needs with Analysis and Deploy Supply Network to Addressing the Needs.
- Purchasing Performance - Productivity, Service Level and Customer Satisfaction
- Sourcing, Standardization, Spend Manage and Monitoring Partnership with the Country Management in Driving Compliancy to the Company Audit Standard
- Defining the Country Purchasing Strategy in Consistency with Alignment to Global Purchasing Strategy and Action Plans
- Operational and Supported for Daily Business: Service to Internal Partners Efficiently and Supplier Contract Management
- Lead Implementation of Global Purchasing Action Project in the Country Deployment Organization to Meet the Business Needs and Scope Consistent to the Company Priority and Direction
- More Countries will be added in Profile in addition to Malaysia
- Recognize Degree in Business Administration/Management/Purchasing or Supply Chain
- Overall 5-7 Years of Experience of Indirect Procurement with Broad Commercial Experience.
- Candidate with Cross Functional Team Work, Strong Communication Skill and Functional and/or Project Management Exposure is Preferred
- Proficient in English and Local Language, Experience in People Management and Presentation Skill is essential
- Cross-Cultural Competent and Management of Diverse Business Oriented Environment
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!