Inside Sales Representative
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Work with existing and prospective customers such as hotels, hospitals, Web Giants, malls, school campuses
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Close company provided leads and develop leads
- Ability to understand and solve customer applications with existing products and determine new product opportunities
- Metrics Style work environment
- Coordinate the sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and produce status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
This job might be for you if:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record in sales
- Willing to continuously improve
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proven track record of excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs ranging from small lunch and learns all the way to spotlight presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about technology and always willing to learn, knowledge of Sales Force, MS office, CRM