Manufacturing Training Coordinator
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Specialized in several areas of knowledge regarding production / manufacturing processes in an entity.
- SPS : process design, ergonomics, capacity, simulation tools, investment, cost analysis, performance etc...)
- Can have hierarchical / non-hierarchical responsibilities with associated people management & budgetary accountability.
- Strongly contributing to / leading continuous improvement actions.
- Management and development of the trainnig team
• Bachelor’s degree in a field of Engineering, IE, ME, IA
• Good communication skills
• Relevant experience preferred 2-3 years
• Advanced English