Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re a team of people passionate about bringing the best talents to Schneider Electric’s organization. We’re now looking for a Recruitment Intern to our office in Warsaw, Poland to strengthen our Employer Branding mission and improve candidate’s journey.
What you will do:
- Prepare the content of job postings and advertise on external job boards, career office sites, company intranet, internal recruitment newsletters and other channels
- Manage candidates’ profiles in company recruitment system (keep the data on accurate level - change statuses, create and update profiles)
- Manage communication with candidates – send feedback, inform about job opportunities, confirm details of interviews etc.
- Support interview scheduling process
- Work with Employer Branding Manager on content for company’s social media and events (connect with employees to prepare text and images)
- Perform basic phone screens with candidates for junior positions
- Support collaboration with universities and career offices (organize, prepare communication on and participate in job fairs, students’ meetings etc.)
- Perform other ad-hoc urgent admin tasks
- Student of HR, Management or similar field
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week (ideally 30-35h)
- Fluent English and Polish skills. Knowledge of other European language will be a plus
- Experience in recruitment and/or in administrative tasks will be an asset
- Flexibility and readiness to work in a fast-changing environment
- Team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
- Digital mindset
If you would like to have:
- Paid internship in an international company (umowa-zlecenie), with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Flexible working hours to combine your work with university obligations
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid mode: in home office and in a modern office building
- Buddy & induction trainings - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.