Schneider Graduate Programme Associate - Home & Distribution
SCHNEIDER GRADUATE PROGRAM
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) Associate to make a difference and be part of our digital transformation!
At Schneider Electric, we drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software, and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
The Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) is designed to help you grow faster at the Early Career stage. During the 24 months with us, you may go through a Structured Rotational track or Specialized track, under different functions such as sales, marketing, and engineering. It will allow you to learn different businesses or functions within Schneider Electric, through a series of accelerated induction and programs. Get ready to handle important projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with stakeholders globally.
Our SGP graduates are advantaged from SE’s global presence and currently holding important roles worldwide. You have ample opportunities to stretch your capabilities and potential, by adapting your current skills and developing new transferable skills.
Round 1 – Online Application
Complete your application with a detailed resume and other supporting documents (transcripts of record, ID Card, certificates…).
Round 2 – Video Interview
If you’re eligible, you will be contacted via email to answer some short questions via video on our Video Interview platform.
Round 3– Assessment Centers
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join an Assessment Center, simulating a real business challenge.
Round 4 – Final Interview & Gamify PerspectAI
Your career interests and potential will be confirmed in the discussion with Hiring Managers and/or Heads of Department and play the game for screening IQ
Intake: Year 2021, the exact date may differ for students with different graduation dates.
- Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree. Majoring in Commercial, Business Administration. Engineering, IT, Business, or equivalent fields of study are preferable but it is not a must. We focus on your potential, passion, and appetite.
- Graduate before/in 2021, less than 2 years working experience.
- Excellent command of English
- A strong interest in Schneider Electric's mission to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Agile mindset and thirst for knowledge, willingness to unlearn and relearn.
- Attributes in your DNA: Dare To Disrupt, Act Like Owners, Learn Every Day, Customer First, and Embrace Different.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Global family leave
- Flexible work arrangement: Flexi-hours, office hoteling, work from home
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee …
- CULTURE: The privilege of working for one of the Best Places To Work in Vietnam where young people are empowered to take ownership in their work, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy, …and more!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
WHO TO CONTACT?
Talent Acquisition Department
Tel Number: +8428 38103103 (Ext#84040)
Our company website: https://www.se.com/vn/vi/about-us/careers/students-young-professionals.jsp
Our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectricVN/