GSC NAM FP&A Analyst
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a GSC NAM FP&A Analyst in our Apodaca location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for helping the North America Supply Chain make the most informed decisions possible for the benefit of Schneider Electric.
In this position, you will own a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- Deep understanding of the drivers of the back office Analysis of Change and the impacts on the commercial P&L. Controllership & business partnering of fixed costs (ex. Finance, HR, Quality). Single point of contact for a cost lever(s) on the P&L. Modelling the impacts of strategic decisions on the supply chain. Pushing forward the digital agenda and transformation for GSC North America finance.
- Key stakeholders include plant finance, Global Supply Chain (GSC) finance leadership, GSC central team, Commercial FP&A, North America commercial controllers, GSC operations & leadership.
This is a high visibility & high impact position with exposure to Finance & Operations leadership while being one of the “go-to” people for the FP&A manager.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Proactive, tenacious, and enthusiastic
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting role. Ideally time spent in a manufacturing environment
- Effective communicator with different levels of the organization, verbally and in writing
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively in English with all stakeholders (written & verbal)
- Proactively supports peers to promote knowledge-sharing, collaboration and development
- Strong ability to work with and influence others not within direct reporting relationship
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadline and work in high pressure situations
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced PC skills (emphasis on Excel, Power Point, HFM, and SQL) and the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly
- Growth mindset with strong bias towards solutions with minimal direction
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.