Data Experience Coordinator (Start Summer 2021)
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Data Experience Coordinator in our Louisville, KY location. We seek dependable individuals with excellent organization, communication, and follow through skills fto support our Global Data Operations department.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Coordination of delivery of data activities with a view to maximize success and efficiency of the client’s overall data operations services
- Customer Service interface between the Global Data Operations team and the Client
- Frequent liaison with internal and external stakeholders throughout both the implementation and the ongoing delivery of the various data service deliveries, including receiving and responding to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Partner with Client Management team on customer data issues and support to resolution
- Preparing and providing accurate service delivery updates to all stakeholders through a variety of mechanisms, including regular presentations or telephone updates
- Ongoing process and service reviews to promote delivery optimization
- Other duties as assigned
This job might be for you if:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a passion for process improvement
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong desire to research problems and issues with ability to follow-through to resolution
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written; fluency in other languages is an advantage; a confident telephone manner is a core requirement
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Understand Energy industry terminology and standards (preferred)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.