Digital Energy Senior Commissioning Engineer – Data Center
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We're looking for a Senior Commissioning Engineer of Digital Energy EPMS / BMS systems in large data centers. This role would report to the Regional Operations Manager and work closely with the Country stakeholders, project management team(s), SI partners etc. to schedule commissioning activities, coordinate with the selected System Integrator or internal commissioning team. This is a customer facing position, working on customer site during all commissioning phase (3 to 4 months by projects) – travel 70 to 80% of time.
What you will do:
- Be accountable for commissioning execution
- Attend daily on-site meeting and be the SE “face”
- Be responsible for ensuring aligned execution approach, engineering Standards, documentation etc. across all projects in the region
- Manage the timely resolution of issues and escalate to Regional Ops when required
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks and issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure
- Work with a multi-activities team and interface regularly and directly with contractors and end-users
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Experience of commissioning large EMPS / ENMS and BMS / BAS Systems
- Wonderware certified
- Certifications in Schneider Electric PSO, EBO, Modicon PLC, Ignition SCADA will be an asset
- Experience in construction project commissioning in Data Center architecture and Data Center ASHRAE commissioning standards
- Multi-language and multi-cultural working experience
- Ability to travel 70-80% of time
- Excellent team player
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and geographically disbursed environment
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.