e-Commerce Program Manager
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a motivated E-commerce Program Manager to continue executing our E-commerce strategy. This individual will be responsible for providing ecommerce tools, enablers, and content to drive business results through partner digital experiences and our own direct ecommerce model. The Ecommerce Program Manager works in a matrixed team of local business managers, web, operations, and information technology to define develop and deploy activities that support our go to market strategy.
What you will do:
- Support local execution of eCommerce activities related to content delivery, product updates, and on-site marketing
- Define and implement conversion rate enhancement activities
- Manage local stakeholders capturing business requirements while working with support teams to implement
- Execute marketing plans related to partner & direct eCommerce
- Track, analyze, and communicate performance of Ecommerce initiatives
- Manage defined business configuration of shopping experience in Oracle Commerce tools suite
- Preparation of business presentations
- Facilitation of localization
- Marketing and administrative support
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Strong professional and organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills, and be able to work independently.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- At least 4 years of experience, ideally in Marketing or IT
- Proficient in learning new tools and systems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Execution oriented, highly motivated problem-solver
- Excellent critical thinking skills
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.