Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Entity Accountant
- Increase the accuracy of the financial information by ensuring data has been correctly booked and take corrective actions if required;Understand Group’s accounting policies as well as Local statutory, accounting and tax requirement; Ensure auditable track of reconciled accounts on the balance sheet including working with Share Service team for clearing aged data including ensuring timely certification in Blackline Account Reconciliation at entity level
- Manage statutory field audit for timely sign off with unqualified opinion; In collaboration with tax expert to ensure local and international tax compliance, timely filling the tax returns and making the tax payments
- Ensure quality of accounting processes and tools/technology enables, in line with group guidelines and internal control requirements (incl. various projects); Ensure reconciliation between tax / local GAAP/ group reporting accounts; Involve in the end to end activities for the entities in charge
- Collaborate within Finance community to support the overall function goals; Support the implementation of best practices on consolidation and internal control team to simplify, standardize and scale our business and global organization; Handles corporate affairs such as coordination with Corporate Secretary regarding board Resolutions, special and annual meetings of stockholders and board of directors; Work cross functionally with expert functions and business owners on policies, processes, and help drive key system initiatives and improvements
Who would be successful?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or its equivalent; Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in accounting/finance, preferably two (2) years as external auditor
- Experience with financial reporting requirements; Self-driven / motivated individual
- Comfortable in communicating with different nationalities in written and verbal English
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Agile and ability to adapt quickly
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.