Market Sales Manager
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Regional Partner eXpert is an 80% Business Development and Account Management role and 20% Technical role supporting their assigned Regional Partners. The RPX is responsible for marketing, sales and preliminary solutions support on all SE Buildings Systems and Field Devices offer, as well as engaging the appropriate subject matter experts for these solutions as well as all other SE product offers that are relevant to their assigned accounts and markets.
As the majority of the work will be performed out at the Partner’s office or customer locations, there will be extensive regional travel for this position (approximately 45%).
Regional Partner Xpert is responsible for actively driving and managing the markets that they are assigned as well as supporting and contributing to the growth ambition of their assigned accounts. They are meant to work collaboratively with other SE product line experts as a key strategic advisor and advocate for our products within their sphere of influence.
Regional Partner Xpert must be able to articulate and present technology systems and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to facilitate new customer acquisition and growth by strategically supporting all technical and sales issues of assigned accounts and markets to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Establish key partner relationships for assigned channel partners at varying levels in the organization
- Educate partner and prospective clients on the value proposition for our core solutions as well as ecoXpert program.
- Develop and Maintain a solid understanding of available market and business opportunities and make recommendation to increase market share
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Understand customer business drivers & goals and keep up-to-date with customer's business situations.
- Identify and strategically support potential opportunities with new customers, additional projects with the existing customer base and with Service
- Demand creation by developing relationships with local to A&E’s and other key market influencers
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by training, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Forecast the expectations and update the bFO Sales planning tool
- Bring new SE offers (Systems, Products or Services), as they become available, to their assigned partners, end user customers and the marketplace.
- Coordinate local customer training on Schneider Electric solutions portfolio and professional development courses.
This job might be for you if:
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in Building Automation / Security sales and knowledge of integrated technology
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally to customers (consulting engineers, partners, contractors, end-users and developers) at all levels of the organization
- Any relevant technical field experience would be an advantage.
- 3-5+ years of technical experience with Schneider Electric portfolio of solutions or similar
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience
- Engineering Degree preferred
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.