Process Instrumentation Sales Manager, Northern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
The Process Instrumentation Sales Manager will be responsible to provide growth of the Process Instrumentation product portfolio sales volume through a variety of customers, account activities, customer support and the utilization of Technical / Domain Expertise. The Process Instrumentation Sales Manager will have complete product portfolio of “Foxboro by Schneider Electric”.
Responsible for the achievement of Schneider Electric Process Instrumentation revenue and growth objectives for the Hub with high sustainable sales volume.
Develops sales plans, objectives, and performance metrics for business partners. Works closely with distribution channels, OEM partners, systems integrators as well as other Process Automation and Schneider Electric sales managers and technical support staff to achieve the best sales offerings and support services for the customer.
- Formalize regular cadence of pipeline management and forecasting.
- Create Process Instrumentation Growth strategies for each Hub / Country
- Utilize business and technical Expertise to create value propositions.
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business.
- Develop key client relationships including the executive level and lead client contract negotiations as needed.
- Act as hub Liaison for Process Instrumentation with Region/ Global.
- Promote the complete offer portfolio and facilitate technical assistance & product training.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects and projects in Schneider Electric’s CRM system, BFO sales force. Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management.
- Analyses market trends and assesses future needs relative to sales and support, staffing and development.
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or equivalent. Executive MBA is preferred qualification.
10+ years of complex solution selling sales experience in Process Instrumentation applicable markets.
- Strong technical knowledge: Process and Control Instrumentation including flow, pressure, level, temperature and analytical and the Valves Market.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills in English, preferable multi-lingual (English/ Country language of the hub)
- Knowledge of industrial process applications.
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible as the role will require substantial travel within the region.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.