Project Quality Leader
Ensuring offer quality to meet customer satisfaction and customer promise according to the whole customer journey mapping. Your role will involve:
- Guaranteeing the best application of offer creation processes and to assist the project manager in managing new offer risk.
- Ensuring that the Voice of Customer (VOC) is well collected and analyzed in order to provide robust and ranked customer requirements to the project team;
- Defining offer and project quality goals including customer effort goals all along life cycle
- Establishing the project quality plan including validation and leading execution;
- Ensuring that risk identification, assessment and mitigation plans are managed and updated;
- Supporting and coaching the team on methods and quality tools needed to reach robustness, customer satisfaction and quality targets;
- Creates and enforces the project quality plan (HW/FW)
- Insuring that any impact from customer stand point is all along the project taken into account in all the decisions.
- Participating proactively to enhance best practices sharing.
Required skills and experience:
- Customer oriented - Strong influencing & convincing skills
- Seniority in project as PM or PQL: master OCP and PMP process, SW/FW/system Engineering process & quality management process
- Solid experience in Change management, system engineering and evaluation models
- Solid experience in Agile development, facilitating Scrum Master and debugging
- Experienced with JIRA, ClearQuest , GIT , SVN, Teamforge tools or similar development tools
- Knowledge of general digital communication protocols, such as Modbus, CanOpen, TCP/IP, Zigbee, NFC, Bluetooth,5G etc.
- Solid experience in Misra C/C++ coding Rules and test tools (KlocWork,Parasoft etc. )
- Knowledge of cyber security requirements, Threat Mode and Safety certification requirements(HW/FW)
- Strong Authority
- Ability to define and put in place ST and MT to allow business without any compromise on quality and customer promises
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools (Preferably Green Belt or Higher)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Foster cooperation in multi-cultural environment;
- Results oriented.
- Degree of Bachelor of Engineering University
- Ideal: Degree of Electromechanical Engineering of well known University
- 5+ years related working experience
- Expertise on quality methodology , eg, 6 Sigma, Functional Analysis, FMEA, 8D ,DOE ,CAMC (MSA), ….
- Transverse Management Skills
- Experience as leading role of project management
- Excellent in communication
- Strong working background in advance manufacturing field
- Working knowledge of electronics product, Known PCBA manufacturing process a plus
- Fluent in Chinese & English.
- Risk Management Method Environment
- Average computer skill
- IQL experience is also nice to have