Talent Acquisition Consultant (Recent Graduate)
If you want to bring Schneider Electric’s Talent Acquisition team to the next level and become a valued emerging talent consultant to our business, then this opportunity is for you! Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant beginning in June 2021. Utilizing your passion for recruitment, consultation and communication, you will also advise our stakeholders on the best strategy to source attract and close top university talent.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
* Relationship Management (Business unit stakeholders, HRBP’s, Candidates)
* Consult with and support hiring managers as a talent advisor: help to identify talent needs & help build out the university hiring strategy
* Build strong business partnerships with HRBP’s, influence & convince on talent and market related matters
* Proactively partner with Program & Relationship Managers to deliver on seamless experience for all stakeholders and to take advantage of partnership strategy
* Act as a Schneider brand ambassador to both internal and external candidates and stakeholders
Act like an owner!
* Consult with and recommend university recruitment strategy reflective of talent needs
* Own your space! (strive to delight your customers by being forward thinking and agile)
* Regularly track, recommend and drive pipeline activity and improvements, share results with internal stakeholders
* Continuously challenge yourself and the “status quo” when identifying and securing top university talent
* Utilize job market intelligence and data to influence & convince stakeholders
Dare to Disrupt!
* As a TA University Consultant, you are passionate about the TA space and university recruitment
* Continually update your business acumen, seeking out regular customer cadence and willingness to learn
* Continue to upskill yourself on emerging trends in the university recruitment space, not afraid of finding innovative ways of doing things
This job might be for you if you want to:
1) Build a career in HR
2) Influence & convince students to join SE
3) Advance your customer experience skills
4) Explore a career that has a blend of recruiting, project management and consultation
We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.