Tender engineer Power Systems
- Tender management of the bid including technical and commercial offer development, internal approval process management;
- Open discussions with clients in order to describe and explain Schneider Electric MV/LV solution and get details in order to built best possible architecture with the goal to be competitive and satisfy client requirements;
- Costumer approach to convince them regarding the added value of the offer from technical and economical point of view;
- Built and maintain customer relationship from tendering perspective collaborating with sales force;
- Built and maintain relationship with excellence centres;
- Built relationship with partners (system integrators) on different areas in Italy.
- University Degree in Engineering (automation, electric, computer science);
- 3-4 years experience Electrical Solutions Offer
- English - Fluent (written and oral);
- Strong technical background of Energy MT /BT offer
- Knowledge of Electrical Distribution (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and High Voltage) in different segment (OIL&GAS, UTILITY, ELECTRO-INTENSIVE);
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the tendering process or an attidute to improve a sales approach;
- Must be able to take a solutions approach with customers in the integration of systems and products and understand the resources needed to accomplish that task effectively;
- Experience in communicating and presenting to all levels of client stakeholders and ability to determine and relay Schneider Electric value solutions at all layers of the enterprise;
- Experience in complex solutions offering and proposal building.