VP Finance/Strategic Execution
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA, Inc is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies to optimize operational performance and profitability.
The following position is available in Florham Park, NJ
What do you get to do in this position?
- Responsible for the full end-to-end business (front office, R&D, Supply Chain, etc.)10%.
- Responsible for leading the Finance & Strategy function to drive performance, ensure compliance, act as a strategic business partner, and guide ASCO through the integration process 15%.
- Partner with Business leaders in every key customer relationship, growth initiatives and operational decisions that are strategic for the success of the business 10%.
- Organize the effective engagement and support of Corporate Functions (Tax, Reporting & Consolidation, Audit and Internal Controls) 10%.
- Create high quality and timely reporting with improvement in compelling, forward-thinking metrics 10%.
- Monitor the accounting and finance teams 10%.
- Author insightful business performance analysis including external content 5%.
- Create focused financial communication to all levels of management, including Executive Committee and North American Executive leadership 5%.
- Drive efficient standard reporting 5%.
- Monitor performance to key initiatives, growth plans, and operational efficiency 10%.
- Enable integration of business intelligence and other IT tools that can enhance the analytical depth of the organization 5%.
- Hire and develop top, diverse key talent for the finance & strategy organization respectively 5%.
- Up to 30% international travel to support ASCO international integration with Local SE.
- Telecommuting permitted.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Econometrics, Business, or related field and 5 years of work experience in Strategy, Corporate Finance, and M&A activities.
Special Skills or Other Requirements:
Also must have work experience with:
1. Translating complex financial data into usable information for management decisions;
2. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Tableau & SQL;
3. Essbase, Oracle and SAP.
This position is covered by our company’s Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site https://www.se.com/us/sites/us/en/company/careers/jobs-with-us/jobs-with-us.page req. ## 006ALG. EOE.
Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.