Offers all types of current protection and advanced protection, measurement and communication:
- 4 levels of protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Built-in earth leakage protection.
- 4 types of measurement: A (Ammeter), E (Energy), P (Power) and H (Harmonics).
- High degree of measurement accuracy for up to 150 different settings and measurements.
- Protection functions are separated from the measurement functions and are managed by an ASIC electronic component.
- With the StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert software, you can process electrical data to optimize continuity of service and energy management.
- Optimize your selectivity and coordination capabilities with protection accuracy for a wide temperature range (-25 to 70 °C)
- Greater flexibility as the electronic trip unit allows for a large long time delay (0.4 to 1 x In)
- Possible added electrical fire protection with ground fault alarms or tripping protection functions that detect ground fault current that is above the overcurrent protection threshold
Optimized energy management:
- Integration into a power monitoring system to track energy consumption trends, anticipate potential damage and improve network reliability. The MicroLogic trip unit provides:
- Energy consumption data
- Operation follow-up
- Network monitoring
- Preventative and predictive maintenance information
- Pre-alarm and alarm events
- Working with Enerlin’X IF communication interfaces, the MicroLogic control unit inside our Smart Panels becomes a connected product within our EcoStruxure Power architecture
Suitable for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy for most types of low voltage (LV) electrical network applications, including:
- Buildings: data centers, commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
- Special application: wind turbines, solar, GenSets, motor protection