- Electrically and mechanically combined to NG125 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000, 3000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version S or R : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Adjustable version: choice of sensitivity and tripping time by switches
- Compliance with standards for the NG125 + Vigi NG125 module combination: IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The NG125 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi NG125 module
The simplicity of combining Vigi NG125 modules with Acti9 NG125 circuit breakers makes them easy to install.
“SI” (Super Immune) type Vigi NG125 modules are completely immune to disturbances.
- electrocution (in compliance with IEC 60364 installation standards and national standards).
- fire hazards caused by leakage currents flowing into building materials.