- Rating current: 0.5 to 63 A
- Breaking capacities: 5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type
- Tripping curves: B, C or D
- Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A, UL 1077, CSA 22.2 no. 5.1, CSA 22.2 no. 235-M89, IEC 60947-2
- Current limitation effect
- Multiple possibilities of connecting: box lug, ring tongue terminal...
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip
Residual Current Devices - Ground Fault Protection
UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008:
- GFP - Ground Fault Protector UL 1053
- Residual Current Circuit Breaker and Add-on residual current devices
- RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker
- RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection
- Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60
- Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N
- N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection.
Accessories and auxiliaries:
- Multi9 auxiliaries
- Multi9 accessories
- Comb busbars
- Linergy DS screw distribution blocks.
- Choose from a wide selection of field-installable accessories to adapt your installation to any configuration
- Fits in with existing Schneider Electric installations quickly and simply
- Build your panel with the help of a global specialist in automation and energy management
- Cost effective and with a small footprint, it allows you to optimize your control panel
- Save money by protecting against potentially costly threats.
- Suitable for HVAC, crane and hoisting and pumping.
- Ideal for the semiconductor industry.
- For use in the packaging, conveying and telecom industries.