Canalis KS is designed for medium power distribution from 100A to 1000A with high tap-off densities in industrial and commercial buildings. It provides an IP55 degree of protection whatever the installation method. Consequently, it can be installed in virtually any types of buildings.
- Busbar trunking rated current: 100 to 1000A
- Tap-off units rated current: 16 to 400A
- Number of active conductors: 4+PE
- Rated insulating voltage: 690V
- Protection index: IP55
- Length of busbar trunking sections: 3m and 5m
- Surface treatment: white RAL 9001
- Regulations: compliant with IEC 61439-1 & 6
Canalis KS prefabricated busbar trunking system has numerous benefits, including:
The Canalis Concept
- Easy selection process to choose the right combination of circuit breakers and busbar trunking thanks to the Canalis Design Guide.
- Product characteristics verified by calculations and tests carried out in our laboratories.
- Flexible, scalable, modular and upgradeable system
- Comprehensive range of light, strong and stylish plug-in units
- Durable within different environments
- IP 55 degree of protection
- Weather resistant for all types of buildings
- Prefabricated elements (Feed units, straight lengths and change direction elements)
- Quick, light and easy to assemble.
- New plug-in unit can be installed where it is needed without interruption and busbar trunking under energized condition
- Fool proof system avoids unit being installed or removed under load
- Safe and reliable for personnel and equipment
- Lifetime and no maintenance guaranteed for joining units
- Halogen-free: Canalis does not emit any fumes or toxic gases in the event of a fire
- Can be dismantled, re-used and is entirely recyclable
- Sustainable: helps conserve energy and natural resources by being reusable, recyclable and reduces line losses by 20%
- Industrial buildings: industrial sites, local small contractors, logistic centres
- Commercial/Tertiary buildings: shopping malls, hyper/supermarkets, hotels, elderly people's homes, technical schools, sports rooms
- Critical buildings: data centres, hospitals
- Marine: cruise liners