- Manual and automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Prewiring kit
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset
- Can be combined with TeSys model d contactors in a 45 mm wide space up to 18.5 kW, 55 mm from 15 to 30 kW
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp, terminal block EverLink (LRD3)
- Class 10 A & class 20.
TeSys LRD thermal overload relays deliver outstanding performance, flexibility and reliability.
- Safe and effective protection
- Simple to install
- Integrated manual-automatic reset
- Can be combined with TeSys D contactors to form an extremely optimized starter
TeSys LRD relays are used across industry, infrastructure, building, etc., to provide:
- Protection against motor overload and loss of phase.
- The perfect complement of magnetic only circuit breakers to manage thermal protection for motors.
- Selectable manual, remote or auto reset tripping options for better process management.