Modular design for a wide variety of needs:
- Single pole, single pole + neutral, 2 pole, 3 pole, 3 pole + neutral, 4 pole.
Different cylindrical cartridge fuse sizes:
- 8.5 x 31.5, 10 x 38, 14 x 51, 22 x 58.
- High breaking capacity 120 kA / 500 V and 80 kA / 690 V (depending on the fuse used).
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact.
- Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
- Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting.
- Conforming to the European RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- Version for Class CC fuses available for North American market.
Simple and effective, the TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers provides a cost-effective, reliable solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits.
- Prevent damage to your installation
- Reduce risk for equipment and personnel
- Improve production uptime
The TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers can be used for a wide variety of applications across industry, infrastructure, and building. The devices are specifically designed for electrical installations, including distribution, control, or motor starters.