- A complete solution for harmonic filtering that meets every harmonic standard around the world.
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and load balancing device independent of or in conjunction with harmonic mitigation.
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 15 kV with custom transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Harmonic compensation: H2 to H50, discrete spectrum cancellation; global or selectable
- Ultra fast response at < 2 cycles
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50°C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level - over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non condensing
- Corrective Capability: <5% TDD(I) & to near unity displacement power factor
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: 4 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP.
- Flexible and scalable:
- All types of harmonic producing loads
- Single load, bus or global site filtering
- Compatible with future load changes
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple selection spreadsheet - no need for harmonic studies
- Simple installation and ease of expansion - for parallel operation, each unit functions independently with only current transformer and communication interconnections (no power interconnections)
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Peace of mind:
- Achieves compliance with any harmonic standard anywhere around the world when sized correctly
- Logic ride through during mains power outages up to 10 minutes - ensures AccuSine PCS is operating prior to loads to provide compensation upon start up
- Compatible with generator sources - off loads generators of reactive and harmonic current demands to extend life and ensure proper operation of generators
- Compatible with UPS sources: relieves UPS of reactive and harmonic current demands to ensure proper operation of UPS
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimising transformer and cable capacities; reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non active currents)
- Maximises up time when used for harmonic and/or power factor correction.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present: water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.