- You define the electrical constraints that your single search device must support. Search and select.
- You define upstream and downstream the electrical constraints of your protective system. Search and coordinate between two devices.
- You display and set the tripping curve of the device.
- You search for a product without knowing the catalogue of Schneider Electric, or you search for coordination* between two devices, Direct Coordination proposes several solutions to you, thanks to its advanced search engine
* discrimination, cascading and enhanced discrimination.
- Dedicated to designers of electrical installations in industrial and tertiary buildings