The PK extra-low voltage sockets and plugs ensure the non-interchangeability by means of two reference elements:
- a guide spline on the plug which matches with a corresponding nib on the socket, always at a fixed 6 o’clock position
- a secondary keyway, also this a spline on the plug, to which corresponds a nib on the socket, at different clock positions according to the operating characteristics.
- PK Unika Series, for any tertiary and industrial plants and, especially, for combined use with other power systems installed in different ways: one by one, through modular bases or on Kaedra system socket enclosures;
- PK Isoblock Series, for installations in heavy industry or agricultural environments, where they are exposed to aggressive chemical agents, oils and grease and frequent jets of water or accidental shocks. PG148095
1) Housing made up of Self Extinguishing polymer with nickel plated brass & stainless steel screws.
2) IP 44 & IP 67 Protection levels & IK 08 degree protection against mechanical impacts.
3) Easy installation
- Wall-mounted near the receiver
- Wander version for flexible feeder cable connection