48 Input Cross-Point Matrix Switch
CM6800E Matrix system controllers provide an affordable and highly versatile cross-point matrix switch for multiple device control
Microprocessor-Based, Cross-Point Video Switcher, 48 X 8, Expandable
The CM6800E Matrix switcher/controller is a very affordable solution for medium-sized matrix switch applications. This fully integrated and highly versatile cross-point matrix switcher provides switching and control from any one of up to 18 keyboards This switcher can also be used to control other devices, such as Genex ® multiplexers. The CM6800E provides easy to use, password protected, on-screen programming menus. Eight languages are supported.
- 48 Video Inputs, 8 Video Outputs; Can Be Expanded to 96 x 16
- Inputs Allow for Viewing and Control of Cameras, Domes, PTZs, Multiplexers, and Other Devices
- Includes Multiple Language Menus and On-Screen Text
- Video Inputs 1-40 Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping with Switches on Rear Panel
- Supports Coaxitron® and RS-422 Camera Control
- Password Protected Menu Programming
- Windows®-Based Manager Software
- System Partitioning Prevents Unauthorized Viewing and Control
- Wide Selection of Peripheral Components, Including Keyboards, Alarm Boxes, and Relay Boxes
- Macro Programming and Event Timers Automate System Operation.
- Multiple Built-in ASCII Communication Ports.
- Remote Viewing and Control Over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet™
- Event Timers - automate system operations using event timers to initiate System Sequences and Macros, eliminating the need for constant manual intervention.
- Multiplexer Control - System 6800 offers a direct interface to Pelco Genex Series multiplexers. Easy-to-use icons on the keyboard guide the user through available multiplexer functions.
- Powerful Alarm Handling - Choose from 8 to 16 local alarm inputs via rear panel selection or add up to 256 additional inputs with optional Alarm Interface Units. Choose from a wide selection of display options.
ApplicationsThe System 6800 Series includes Multiple Language Menus - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Portugueses - making the system useful in a number of countries and language groups.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ