IP Video Management System
Scalable to accept thousands of high-definition IP cameras, the Endura IP VMS is an intelligent, yet easy-to-use approach to video security that provides greater control, enhanced operational flexibility, centralized management, cost-effective recording, and integration capabilities.
250 MBPS Recording Throughput, Up To 36 TB Raw Capacity, RAID 6
The NSM5200 Series delivers industry leading performance and innovation for mission-critical storage needs. The combination of high performance, scalable hardware design and advanced software capabilities enables the NSM5200 to meet the unique storage needs of physical security and video surveillance applications.
NSM5200 Documents & Downloads
SM5200 System Manager
- The SM5200 is a network appliance that serves as the system management component of the Endura system. The SM5200 manages the discovery and registration of all Endura components and cameras on the network.
- The Endura Workstation WS5080 is a high-end personal computer running Windows Vista® Business edition that is optimized for the WS5000 advanced system management software. The Endura workstation can simultaneously decode and display up to 16 HD, full frame-rate video streams. The Endura workstation includes the WS5200 software package.
WS5200 Advanced System Management Software
- The WS5200 Advanced System Management Software provides access to all operation and configuration features of the Endura system in a unified, intuitive, graphical user interface. The interface has been optimized for the demanding needs of surveillance professionals and utilizes drag-and-drop operations, shortcut menus, built-in tooltips, and online Help to enable the most direct, intuitive interactions with cameras and components distributed across the network.
VCD5202 Video Console Display
- The VCD5202 video console display (VCD) delivers virtual matrix functionality for surveillance operators. The VCD5202 uniquely addresses the requirements of real-time surveillance installations while balancing the complexity introduced by today's IP and megapixel cameras. Each VCD5202 decodes up to 32 streams, manages elaborate video walls, and provides for CCTV-style keyboard control and management functionality.
NSM5200 Network Video Recorder
- The combination of high performance, scalable hardware design and advanced software capabilities enables the NSM5200 to meet the unique storage needs of physical security and video surveillance applications.
UDI5000-CAM Universal Device Interface
- The UDI5000-CAM universal device interface is designed to allow third-party IP cameras to easily and transparently interface to the Endura system, providing an efficient way to normalize disparate drivers and protocols into a cohesive set that is compatible with Endura and the rest of Pelco’s IP video surveillance portfolio.
- The KBD5000 Series is a next-generation, multi-function keyboard enabling access and control of all system cameras through a Video Console Display interface.