Pushing the boundaries of switch design by maximizing the jumbo dolly with slim edges, Pieno maintains an overall slim profile, despite the jumbo dolly, thanks to the innovative SS Mechanism and patented PerfectFace® Switch Architecture. These two innovations also enable quick and high quality installation on any wall surface.
PerfectFace® switch architecture
It consists of two design patents that collectively enable an unprecedented integrity of moving parts in rocker-type switches. The dollies and surround are integrated into one piece, removing one installation step while keeping consistent distance between dollies and surround. The gap between the switch and uneven wall after installation can be perfectly covered by the PerfectFace® faceplate to maintain a perfect wall finishing. Major improvements have thus been achieved in installation efficiency and aesthetic value.
“Slim Rocker, Sure Click” mechanism. “Slim Rocker” with 3 degree narrow angle dolly design (6 degree angle for normal rocker) enables jumbo dolly design while maintaining it in an overall slim profile. “Sure Click” offers a flutter-free switching for improved durability and reliability.
Easy on the eye, easy installation
- High-end European aesthetics, featuring distinctive jumbo dolly
- Its circular base design can easily fit into the common 60mm diameter wall opening for a faster and more convenient installation in false walls or furniture
- Made of corrosion resistant, heat resistant, and impact resistant polycarbonate.
- SS Mechanism and patented PerfectFace® switch architecture for easier installation, greater durability and improved aesthetics
- Available in White, Matte Black, Lavender Silver, and Aluminum Silver
- All ROHS compliant
Pieno is a light switch range suitable for the following application areas and installations:
- Commercial Buildings
- Flush-mounted or surface-mounted