- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune add-on Residual Current Devices: better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks and environments.
- The Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept, a one-piece combined unit integrating a circuit-breaker + contactor + impulse relay.
- Total coordination guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Optimised design time, in particular for lighting solutions in buildings.
- 50% fewer connections with the Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept
- Flexible, upgradeable solutions and simple operations
- Easier status diagnosis via product front face indications
- Multiclip distribution systems suitable for upgrading electrical facilities, add-ons, adaptation, phase balancing, etc.
- Easy to adapt to constraints and last-minute changes in the tertiary and industrial fields
- Operating and control mode selection
- Building management system interfacing
- Limitation of intervention costs on remote structures thanks to the new automatic remote control auxiliary.
- For more information click here
- Acti9 iCMB: two-pole selector switch with zero setting that allows manual control of a circuit with 2-way operation and a stop position
- Acti9 iCMD: 4-way selector switch that allows control of a circuit with operating priorities
- Acti9 iCME: 2-way selector switch used primarily for controlling low voltage/low current electronic circuits
- Acti9 iCMC: 2-way key-actuated selector switch, permitting locking in either position
- Acti9 iCMV: This 7-position voltmeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single voltmeter, to measure in succession the voltages (phase-to-phase and phase-to-neutral) of a three-phase circuit
- Acti9 iCMA: This 4-position ammeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single ammeter (using current transformers), to measure in succession the currents of a three-phase circuit.
Examples applications for iCMB/D/E:
iCMB: electrically controlled hoist:
- Position 1 = raise
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 2 = lower
iCMD: fan control:
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 1 = override operation, slow speed
- Position 2 = override operation, high speed
- Position 3 = remote control
- Position 4 = automatic operation.
iCME: Voltage range from 30 mV to 600 V AC.