The Acti 9 iC60 RCBO’s self-contained residual current device is designed to offer complete protection for final circuits :
- protects against short-circuits and cable overloads
- protects personnel against electric shock by direct or indirect contact.
- protects equipment against fires set by leakage currents
- For single-phase Acti 9 iC60 RCBO, the neutral is not interrupted when device is tripped.
Hence RCBO can be used on most circuits, except those operating under TT or IT earthing systems.
- The 2 poles Acti 9 iC60 RCBO switches neutral together with phase.
It is therefore suitable for all circuits, irrespective of earthing system (except for TN-C).
- For the iC60 RCBO PoN, it carries out a quick and reliable plug on installation with FE blade and Neutral jaw.
- IP20 Insulated terminals
- Test push-button
- VisiTrip window: Fault tripping is indicated by a red mechanical indicator on the front face
- Positive contact indication: The green strip guarantees physical opening of the contacts and permits
- Clocking clip for dismounting
- Padlocking device
- Increased product service life thanks to fast-closing feature independent of the speed of actuation of the toggle
- Remote indication: open/closed/tripped, with optional auxiliary contacts.